Hospital Beyond Boundaries is dedicated towards improving the health of vulnerable communities through sustainable health care efforts.
The organisation aims to run social business-based healthcare centres for marginalised communities around Southeast-Asia. Their first health centre was established in Phnom Penh, providing healthcare accessibility to the Cham ethnic minority community of Cambodia.
What is their impact? (as at Mac 2019)
- 1 healthcare facility in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- 2 Cambodian doctors employed
- 3 Cambodian support staff members employed
- 2200 patients treated at health facility since June 2015
- 700 Malaysian volunteers engaged
- 23 operations done
- 13 baby deliveries